HPI Check - HPICheck.com SCAM
I would like to advise people to NOT use the Used Car Registration History Checking Services that are presently offered by HPICheck.com.HPICheck.com located in the UK is a complete SCAM.
Once you have provided them with your credit card details and paid for the FULL purchase price through their website, they fail to provide you with the required HPI Reports via email. When you make a complaint to their Customer Service Team, you find that the report that is thereafter provided contains inaccurate information regarding the vehicle. If you even express dissatisfaction with their service, don't even expect to get your money back. Not a chance!
All they will provide you with is a load of excuses and explanations in lengthy emails, attempting to justify their position.Therefore, do yourself a favour, learn from other's mistakes, and use another company to gather the needed information.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hpi Inspection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."